Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gearing up to go...














So I guess i still have like 2 days until I land in just Chicago....but I wanted to post anyway on this site. A step in the right direction!












Lucas and his wife Billie Jo came down from Loveland to visit before I left, which was an awesome surprise...needless to say a long evening of drinking, eating, and hilarity ensued.







Went to Il Posto with Giovanni, Jena, and Carmela. So a nice big group of six people in a damn near empty restaurant. Which was fine, more room for us to be drunk and rowdy!



also had lunch with the ktichen boys and jacqui at Domo...first time I had been there and it was pretty damn tasty I gotta say.



so i this is my first post of many....keep coming back and i will be posting pictures and stories for everyone to keep track of what i am doing!!

1 comment:

  1. i am pretty stoked that you have a blog and that you are going to spain!!! yea for you!!! did you get some loney planet books?? they saved me during my little backpacking extravaganza...

    ReplyDelete